LOVEABLE

by - June 17, 2012

Hi.

Someone out there is really driving me crazy.

I have a really big crush on him.
His adorable smile, his sharp-and-cold eyes, his cute nose, his red-faced aegyo,
the way he laughs, the way he talks, the way he dances, the way he stares anybody, I just love it.
And somehow he makes me love him even more and more. Yeah, he got my heart. He really got it.

I think I've been a huge fan of him.

No matter what happen, I'll be there for him through the highs and the lows.
No matter what they say, I'm with him till the end.
He has my words.


One more little thing,
You may call me freak, insane, maniac, too much, but to be honest, it can't stop me and I really don't care.


chacha
XOXO

You May Also Like

0 comment

Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. Thank you for taking your time reading this site and for leaving comments. I appreciate that a lot. xx