IT HAS TO BE YOU

by - September 02, 2012

Hai :))
Since I'm moslem, I was kinda confused either I have to own a dog for pet or not. You know I like dog soooooooo much, especially Golden Retriever. I've dreamed this for years. And I almost give it up. I almost say "No" to this dream and start to look for cats. 

Now I'm on tumblr and type "golden retriever" in the search box. I found lots of golden retriever picture with his/her owner complete with the cute caption. I'm jealous. I'm like "oh my god. I can't. I can't hold it. I can't stand it. I'm going to bring one home, someday." 
I realize I can't own a cat for my pet. It has to be a dog, not a cat. It has to be a puppy, not a kitty. It has to be a golden retriever! And again, I'll name him Nugget.
Now I just have to wait for the right time :)





chacha 
XO♥XO

You May Also Like

0 comment

Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. Thank you for taking your time reading this site and for leaving comments. I appreciate that a lot. xx