VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

by - October 28, 2012

Vote EXO-K for Best New Male Artist and Artist of The Year in Mnet Asian Music Award (MAMA) 2012 ya!


You can help hang support flags by voting through this link. One ID is allowed to vote once a day. One vote per day! So visit again and vote everyday. I suggest you to vote EXO-K! No regret :3 kekekekekekekekekeke trust me!

For Best New Male Artist, EXO-K is in the first position this far. You see that? The flags? 1706 and keep going on :")

I'm the 1706th voter!

Sleep tight, Sehun!♥ I vote you. No doubt :-)



chacha 
XO♥XO

You May Also Like

0 comment

Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. Thank you for taking your time reading this site and for leaving comments. I appreciate that a lot. xx