TODAY'S INTERNET SURFING / 02

by - March 21, 2014


This post is all about places I want to go, people I want to meet, things I want to own, wear and do, my dream house, animals I want to pet (wish I could pet a baby lion), and words that inspire me the most.

go to beach
overalls + heels + scarf

meet this beautiful family | via Bonlook
get lost together with my favorite humans
i love shirt-changes by the way
lazy morning

if you're a tennis fan, you'll know them in second.

go there with me. will you?
WANT THIS HEADBAND
if only i could pet a baby lion
WANT THIS

I get inspired with this beautiful post by miss james on her blog. I wanna do that kind of post with my own feature. And there you go, today's internet surfing is a post that shares beautiful photographs I found on Pinterest, but mostly is about places I want to go, people I want to meet, things I want to own, wear and do, my dream house, animals I want to pet, and words that inspire me the most. You can click here if you miss today's internet surfing / 01, I've posted it 2 or 3 months ago. And I may have few more features in the future. Well yeah we'll see how it goes :)



chacha
XO♥XO

You May Also Like

0 comment

Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. Thank you for taking your time reading this site and for leaving comments. I appreciate that a lot. xx