WIMBLEDON 2014

by - July 07, 2014

HI READERS

Mau cerita tentang final Wimbledon kemaren nih hehehehehehehe jadi.... my one and only, Roger Federer, sampai ke FINAL dan tanding lawan Novak Djokovic untuk memperebutkan trofi Wimbledon. And it broke my heart that Roger didn't bring the trophy home.. The 8th Wimbledon title will have to wait another year... hiks

Well that sucks, really. I actually kinda feel disappointed, at first. It was really fxxking hurts to know how close he was. But oh come on, how can I? Roger was down 2-5 in the 4th set. (It was one crucial point. That was 1 game left for Djokovic to win the match) But Roger tried his best to stay on the match, and he did! He won the next 5 straight games and took the 4th set 7-5! Forced the match into 5th set! He lost, but he fought like a champion. (well he is a champion to me).  He still came up with his best shots under pressure. I couldn't be more proud of him. That 4th set was unreal. Phenomenal! And Roger saying "See you next year." at the end of his speech has been getting me excited already for next year's Wimbledon! I can't wait :)

Runner-up but always a winner
My champion, now and forever.
 
Fed fams are all beautiful
Beautiful Mirka yesterday
After the match
 



Fxxk you, Novak. For stealing that trophy from Roger...hahaha kidding :p you deserve it. Congrats, papa-soon-to-be ;) Best of luck for the rest of the season :)


AND.... I spotted so many famous faces watching the match yesterday!

Prince William and Kate Middleton
David and Victoria Beckham
Recognize this Wolverine? Yes, it's Hugh Jackman and wife!
Chris Hemsworth and wife!
Bradley Cooper guys!!
Is that Legolas? No, it's Orlando Bloom!!

Since it was Wimbledon final so Centre Court is full of famous faces! Actually there were other World's Top Celebrities who came watching Wimbledon these whole 2 weeks. There were Keira Knightly, Jude Law, One Direction's Liam Payne and Niall Horan, even the Football star, Fabregas and many more. But those people above are my favorites! Well who doesn't love Chris Hemsworth >.< and you know what? I just found out that Bradley Cooper has been watching Wimbledon almost every year. He's a fan. Hahahaha that is one of many reasons why I love Wimbledon so much :)


Well just a few couple words to end this post. 


It's okay, Roger there's always next year. I'll always be here supporting you. Now get some rest and enjoy your family time before getting back on court and kick some ass ;> You are an absolute legend. I'm a proudest fan :)


I've missed him already...




chacha
XO♥XO

You May Also Like

0 comment

Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. Thank you for taking your time reading this site and for leaving comments. I appreciate that a lot. xx