NINETEEN

by - October 03, 2014

Hi people! Sorry I've been away for awhile. I got so busy at campus lately. So many tasks that demand to be done. Wait... Have I told you I'm in college now? Hahaha yes, I know I've been through a lot of tests, interviews and stuffs to get a job. But it turns out that God led me here. I'm a college student now. I'm studying Chemical Engineering at Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa University located in Cilegon, Banten, Indonesia :)

And it's been a month since I moved here in Cilegon. There are so many things happen that I want to tell you guys all of it! But first let me tell you about my 19th Birthday last September.

So the day before, I posted a tweet and asked my dearest friends directly to made me a birthday card. I was not choosing the theme. They were free to pick the theme but I told them it would be good if the theme was Roger Federer hehehe then the next morning I was a lil bit feeling sad because nobody wished me a happy birthday other than my lil sisters :( no new mentions on my Twitter notification and so was my LINE. It was a freaking sad birthday morning.....

I also didn't tell my boarding house's mates that it was my birthday. I just don't know how to tell them. So I went to campus like nothing special happened. It was one bloody sad Birthday, until my dearest piggy friends sent me the birthday cards I asked them the other day!

this one is from my beloved Nensi ♥
AMIN!!! this one is from my lady Queen (Ratu) ♥
One of my favorites! the only birthday card with Sehun in it ♥ this one is from Aping my love ♥♥♥


And this video below is from my honey bunny sweety NISA!!! A short and meaningful video! My favorite ♥



I asked her for a birthday card but she made me a birthday video instead!

How cool is that?!


They are so creative and incredibly talented! I love them so so so much ♥


Then that night this little family of mine made a visit to my boarding house! My mom wanted to keep this a secret at first but I kept asking if they would come visit me that day haha! So it wasn't  a secret, it wasn't a surprise :) they bought me a birthday cake and I ate it all with my boarding house's mates. Yes I finally told them hehehehe they loved the cake as much as I did. Of course! It's the most delicious birthday cake that has ever existed :9          ...or it was just me  aha
(photos coming up real soon. I'll edit this post and add the photos as soon as i get them. I'll let you know once it's finished. xx)


The thing is, I just realised that day that I have God's greatest people around me. What could've been better than that? We're alive, healthy, loved and care about each other. I couldn't ask for a better life. I couldn't ask for a better group of people. Thank you so much God for this beautiful life with these beautiful people in it You have given to me. I am so lucky to have them. I am so blessed :)




chacha
XO♥XO

You May Also Like

0 comment

Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. Thank you for taking your time reading this site and for leaving comments. I appreciate that a lot. xx