2014 HIGHLIGHT

by - January 09, 2015

HAI BLOG. HAI READERS!

I'm on holiday now wohooo and I'm already at the house. Just arrived 2 hrs ago. I'm so happy to be back hooooooooooome :) well tonight I decided to write the 2014 Highlight Post! Yeayy. Some of you might be waiting for this for days and some of you might not. Hm okay where do we start?

Well I'm just gonna write the best and worst time of the year. And I'll start with the worst.

So the worst part of 2014 is.... my dad had to stay in the semi-ICU for 3 days. It was a really really bad moment a person could ever experienced. And to make it even worst, this happened in Ramadhan. (cobaan bgt hiks) That morning I awoke pretty early. But I didn't get up. I just closed my eyes and tried to get back to sleep. But then my cousin came in to the room, woke me up and said "cha papa kenapa tuh cha?" and 0.000001 seconds later I awoke straight away and panicky said "hah kenapa papa?" "gak tau tuh liat di kamar." ............hmmmmmmmmmmm guys I think I'll just skip this part. Just typing it already make my eyes teary. Sorry I just can't do this.

So my mom and aunty brought him to the hospital and me and my sisters waiting for the news in the house anxiously. I was scared. Really scared. I feel like I've never felt so scared that I want to cry a river. I've never felt so scared that all I want to do was pray to God. I was afraid that something that I never wanted to happen, happen :( Then my mom called from the hospital and told me that my dad went into the icu. I was even scareder. I texted my friends to let them know that my dad went into the icu and that I really needed all their pray and support at the time. It was a really hard time for me.

Lucky I have the best group of friends in this whole wide world.. They came. They visited my dad at the hospital. I may not saying this in person, but it meant a lot to me and my family. (Big) thank you to you guys for coming. You guys are the best. :)

they are something like this :)

5 days later my dad came home from the hospital. He was a champ! I am so happy that he survived the challenge. :) Lucky I could still celebrate last year's Lebaran full team. Me, mom and dad and those 2 annoying lil sists :) I can't thank God enough. Simply the best Lebaran ever :)

okay moving on to the best part.

After typing that worst time, I come to realize that the best thing happen in 2014 was me and my family are healthy and still be together. That's definitely simply the best part of the year. Because to be honest 2014 was one hell of a year. Full of stressful and heartbreaking moments. Now we're in the new year so hopefully 2015 is going to be better in every aspect. Happy new year!




chacha
XO♥XO

You May Also Like

0 comment

Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. Thank you for taking your time reading this site and for leaving comments. I appreciate that a lot. xx