ME-TIME IN THE ICE SKATE RING

by - January 25, 2015

I went ice skating today yeay!

I really love ice skating. I enjoy skating. And I miss ice skating so much. The last time I did the ice skating was almost 4 years ago together with some friends. Yes, I didn't get to ice skate much because there's no ice skate ring around my house. Lucky this New Year's Holiday, the nearest Mall from my house, which located just 5 minutes away from home, opened an ice skate ring for a month! Yeay I am so happy! Actually for just 30-minute-ice-skate, the price is quite expensive. But price doesn't be a big deal when it comes to your favorite things, right? The real bad news is: today was the last day :( no more ice skate ring starts from tomorrow huhu so without thinking any longer, I went there today wohoo! I combined two of my favorite things which are spending time alone and ice skating. This is my first time ice skating alone and what I think to myself is that, why didn't I do this sooner?! It was so much fun! I was enjoying every minute of it. I've been ice skating for many times but this is the first time ever that I get to really enjoy myself skating through the arena. Because before this, I ice skated with some friends or family and they would distract me with taking too many pictures or talking while standing. I mean, we're ice skating now so why don't we talk while we skate? Eheh that's what usually happened. So I'd really like to come back alone and have some me-time in the ice skate ring. It's the best thing to do when boredom attacks. Ice skating alone is definitely one thing I will do more in the future. I just can't get enough of it :)





chacha
XO♥XO

You May Also Like

0 comment

Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. Thank you for taking your time reading this site and for leaving comments. I appreciate that a lot. xx