LIFE UPDATE / 2ND WEEK OF MAY

by - May 16, 2015

Hi, Blog and its lovely readers! Today I decided to sum up how my 2nd week of May went by. It was full of good and bad things. But I just wanna share the good ones here and keep the bad ones for me eheh. So these are the exciting things happened over the past weeks:



1. PLASTIK 2015 WAS FINALLY OVER

Opening Ceremony PLASTIK 2015
takol duluu
WKWKWKWK
back to work
 para pejuang dekorasi aula
Closing Ceremony PLASTIK 2015
Your future chemical engineers 
Rapat evaluasi setelah closing berlangsung
Teknik Kimia 2014?? SUGOII :D

I am just soooo relieved that PLASTIK 2015 was finally over. Because just to be frank, I am not physically tired, I am mentally tired... Like, seriously, MENTALLY tired. I didn't have organization experience back then when I was in junior high or high school, so all these experience -late night meetings, rundown planing from A to Z, last minute rundown rearrangement, hall decoration, all players and guest & performers confirmation (at Closing), etc- are new to me. It's a big shock. So that's why I felt, like, emotionally sick or mentally tired. But thank God we managed to do it all together. PLASTIK 2015 was successfully done! This is the power of team work :)))



2. NEW PHONE CASE

I LOVE MY NEW PHONE CASE



3. NEW CUTE PAIR OF SOCKS

SOOOO CUTE

So I was all alone in the room this morning, just laying on bed and scrolling through all Apps on my phone when I saw this baby on my Instagram feed!! I contacted the seller, asked for the price, and ordered it right away! I can't resist the cuteness of this pineapple socks. I'm a sucker for cute patterned socks. I so can not wait to show people off how cute my new pair of socks is >.< hahaha



4. Bisnis Pulsa RUNNING SMOOTHLY


I do this Bisnis Pulsa as a practice to improve the basic skills that all Entrepreneurs should have. Because working in an Oil and Gas Company is never be my dream job, Entrepreneur is. So I start small. From this Bisnis Pulsa to something bigger, bigger, and bigger in the future. Wish me luck!



5. PLANNING LIFE GOALS

Inspired by a good friend of mine and after a long me-and-dad discussion, I  decided to start making life goals. I'm gonna try to achieve all goals and review it after several months. I am determined and will commit to every goal I make. Dad said he will help me to review all goals. (I am so blessed for having a wonderfully supportive parents. Love you mom and pop!) Wish me luck, readers!






chacha 
XO♥XO

You May Also Like

0 comment

Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. Thank you for taking your time reading this site and for leaving comments. I appreciate that a lot. xx