30 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE / DAY TWENTY NINE

by - June 22, 2015

DAY TWENTY NINE: what's in my makeup bag.


I assume most of you expect to see lots of makeup like the picture above inside my makeup bag. Well actually, I don't even have a makeup bag HAHAHAHA. Seriously tho, the only makeup I have is Lip Cream by NYX. That's all. Why? Because I'm a freshman in college and the only place I go to every day is my campus. And campus is not the place that you need to apply lots of makeup. I prefer going to campus with minimal makeup. So that's why I just apply face powder on the face and lip cream on the lips every single day. And you don't need a makeup bag just to keep a single object, right? BUT BUT BUT I tell you I will have a makeup bag one day. Bit by bit I will have more and more makeup kit. Because I will be in a transition from teenage years to adulthood as I turn 20 this year ((TWENTY!)) and makeup is something that adults use in most days. So I think to myself that maybe IT IS time to have more makeup kit (wkwk) and I also heard playing with makeup is nothing but fun ;)) Well in other words, it's crazy (and sad) to think that in no time, I'm no longer a teenager...


By the way I want to make an apology for all the things that I have done wrong to you, guys. I'm just a normal human being who is full of errors, mistakes, and imperfections. Let us forgive each other and do fasting with a pure heart. No sadness, no hate, no regret. May Allah bless us all the way through Ramadhan this year. I love you all. Happy fasting :>


One more challenge to go!




chacha 
XO♥XO

You May Also Like

0 comment

Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. Thank you for taking your time reading this site and for leaving comments. I appreciate that a lot. xx