ANOTHER BLOGGING CHALLENGE!

by - December 02, 2015

Hi, readers! First of all, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, IT'S DECEMBER ALREADY, LIKE WHAT???? I don't even know if I'm happy that we are already in the last month of the year.... It's just a BIG shock to me that time flew by fast. Time, please slow down. You scared me...

Okay readers, so I'm here tonight to tell you that I will be doing another blogging challenge for the month! Well it is a 30-day-blogging-challenge like I did the last time, but it's a different challenge. It is A to Z Challenge! 

How to play this challenge: I would start the first day of the challenge with a topic themed on something with the letter A, then on the second day, another topic with the letter B as the theme, and so on until I finish the month with the theme based on the letter Z. It doesn't even have to be a word--it can be a proper noun, the letter used as a symbol, or the letter itself. The theme of the day is the letter scheduled for that day.

for example: 
"A"  a debate using April Fool's Day
"B"  my favorite blog: Bleubird
"C"  candy or cake and post a recipe
"D"  the letter grade "D" as I might receive on a test in school
"F"  could be represented by Fe, the symbol for iron, and so on!

I may start this challenge in a few days because I'm still figuring out each theme for each letter as for now. I'll try to be creative and bring a brand new topic! A theme/topic that I have never written before in this site. Maybe something like, the other side you've never seen in me. Ha that sounds fun! So, if there's anything you wanna know about me, my thoughts on a certain topic, or else, tell me! In other words, any of your theme recommendations for any letter will be much appreciated! Just leave it in the comments below. I'll be glad to hear that! :D



chacha 
XO♥XO

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. Replies
    1. of course you can! everyone is allowed to participate :D looking forward to read it!

      Delete

Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. Thank you for taking your time reading this site and for leaving comments. I appreciate that a lot. xx