2015 BEST NINE

by - January 01, 2016


HAAAAIII. Postingan pertama di 2016 nih WOW! Gak nyangka banget 2015 berlalu secepat ini...

Oke, postingan pertama di 2016 ini gue mau share my best 9 blogpost of 2015! Tau kan lagi kekinian banget posting #2015bestnine di instagram? Home IG gue dari kemaren isinya begituan semua huft. Tapi gue pikir itu bukan ide yang buruk. Melihat kembali sekilas 2015 dan kenangan menyenangkan didalamnya. Maka gue pun ikutan posting #2015bestnine, tapi versi postingan blog :> berikut ini adalah postingan blog favorit gue selama 2015:


1. 30 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE / DAY ONE: 20 Facts About Me
Postingan terpanjang se-2015! Wkwkwk isinya cuma fakta-fakta tentang gue. Baik yang mungkin kalian tau ataupun yang tidak kalian tau :>



2. 30 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE / DAY TEN: Few of My Favorite Things
Beberapa daftar hal-hal kesukaan gue :>

Me watching Fed plays tennis lol


3. 30 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE / DAY NINETEEN: Difficult Time in My Life
Shared one of my personal stories. My ultimate fears... :(




4. 30 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE / DAY TWENTY THREE: Favorite Childhood Movie
If you follow me on snapchat (username: chachukk), you'll probably notice that I've once uploaded a video to my stories while watching this movie over and over. My all-time favorite movie :)



5. 30 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE / DAY TWENTY FIVE: Old Photos of Me
Here is a peek of my childhood happy memories with these 2 annoying lil sists :)



6. 30 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE / DAY TWENTY EIGHT: Places I've Traveled
My unforgettable traveling experience! Hope to have another one soon :)

BALI ♥


Cerita waktu Reslething! A well-spent weekend banget ngabisin waktu sama mereka yhawla I love u guys 



Hari terbahagia se-2015 ♥♥♥♥♥



Shared 20 of my bucket list in honor of me turning 20 in 2015 :)



Yap, so those are my 9 favorite blogposts of 2015! Well 2015 was not my year I must say. But then again, still, I'm grateful for everything that happens in 2015. For all the good experiences and the bad ones. I learned a ton :) Now that 2016 is upon us, so cheers to this brand new strart! May 2016 be filled with lots, lots and lots of good things for all of us. HAPPY NEW YEAR ♥





chacha
XO♥XO

You May Also Like

0 comment

Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. Thank you for taking your time reading this site and for leaving comments. I appreciate that a lot. xx