SEE YOU NEVER, 2016.

by - January 13, 2017

First thing first, I get super emotional today looking at this photo... After a 6-month longest break from the tennis world (which he never did in his almost 20-year career as a professional tennis player) due to knee injury, Roger Federer is finally back on tour! This one really is a tough journey for him and also for his fans around the world. I am SO happy that in this photo, he looks healthy and fit as a fiddle! He looks great. Hopefully he is fully recovered now :) I am so excited to watch him back playing at the high level this year. 🙌

Been missing him like CRAZY for the past few days. 







































Not only Roger Federer, but I also took 6-month break from blogging. We're in the new year now, so I think it's a decent time to share the things you have missed from me during the last semester of 2016, which are:


1.
There was this flood that hit Mancak, Kabupaten Serang last year in July. The flood was pretty bad. It destroyed almost all houses in the village including schools and pre-schools. The villagers need people to help them recover their newly-destroyed village. So me and my friends volunteered for that. There was this kid, named Lia, that sticked to me like a glue (pictured below whom I hold in a tosca-colored shirt). It was so awkward for me since I'm not very comfortable around little kids. But I got used to it in the end haha she's a nice girl 👧

Mancak, Kabupaten Serang. July 30th 2016.
Stopping by pecel lele Damkar for dinner with the crew.

All in all, it's a great experience to be able to offer some little help for people in need. There is this feeling of happiness that I can't simply described into words seeing the kids' smiles. Those kids still enjoying life at their best during that poorly situation. Mission in life :)


2.
I fell in love with taking care of CACTUS. All started because the author of one of my favorite blogs, Elsie Larson from A Beautiful Mess, loves cactus. Like what she said, she had collected (and had killed) many cactus over the years. And because I read all her blog posts and saw every cactus photo in her home errryday on her IG, it somehow made me think cactus are cuties and I love them. I started taking a good care of 3 baby cactus on August. And on a recent note, I just killed every one of them... I'm a terrible cactus owners 😭😭 I'm sorry cactus. I'm still learning. I'll be more careful with my cactus in the future.

They are all my favorites and so pretty! I can't pick one ugh.
So long baby cactus. I'm sorry...


3.
I HAD GLASSES!



Nope. I'm kidding.

To be frank, it was actually a glasses without any glass on it... Do you get it? Yes, in Bahasa that means, kacamata bolong HAHAHA I saw a blogger wore that once and I thought it was weird yet it was funny. I found myself buying the same kind of glasses the next day 😆

Anyway, I had a quality time with the inner circle! Looooove these girls! They're the ones that have been beside me through all the things for the past 7 years. We lived in the same boarding house during high school. So basically we were together for 24/7.  It's kinda hard for us to match our free time just to schedule a 2-hour meeting now. Things changed. (Sad) They're not. (Happy). Few days after this meeting, we went to Dufan!!! But minus Acil. She had to work that day :(

They also are my loyal readers all this time hahah.
Our 273264th photo box.
DO FUN!
Saving a little Snapchat update.


4.
21!!!!

If I were in The Sims, I'd be a young adult by now.



Adult!!! Let's cry.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭



No need more explanation.

Goodbye childhood. Welcome adulthood...

Adult outside, forever a kid inside.
Fake smile.


5.
After a -ekhm- pretty extreme (but not necessary that extreme -_-) tests, me and some of my friends were accepted as the Basic Chemical Laboratory Assistant. I've been performing this newly job for the last 6 months. It's not so much a rewarding wage, but at least I got to use the speedy free WiFi. Ha! High five ✋ In order to get to know each other between the senior assistants and the juniors, few days after we (the juniors) were accepted, we kinda arranged a quick getaway to the Anyer beach. So we can get to chit chat in a more fun and enjoyable environment. It was pretty fun 👌👌

That pwetty sky tho.
I'm sorry I stepped on you, coral reef. I'm such a terrible human being...
Hello, co-workers.
Helloooooooo, abang teteh 😁


6.
Last but not least, I joined WWF Indonesia's program called Tiger Warrior. A conservation program of the natural habitat of the Sumatran Tigers. It's a long process, but I am so happy that I can pull it off and so fortunate that I received a lot of nice responses from a lot of my friends. That means everything to me. I will share more about this in another post very soon. It's all I can say now :)

That time when it gets official :)
Sumatran Tigers Infographic. Open image in new tab to read the details.






































👆 Picture courtesy of WWF Indonesia. 👆




So that was it. The highlight of my last semester of 2016. I grew a lot as a person this year. Thank you, 2016. For the highs and the lows. For all the lessons. For all the mistakes. See you never. I'm moving on 👋👋👋 I am more than ready to see what 2017 has in store. Will be back to post my 2017 resolution. Just a regular January post. Haha! HAPPY NEW YEAR 💗





chacha
XO♥XO


Did you read this post entirely without a single thing skipped? Wow, just thank u. This is such a long post 😂😂😂

You May Also Like

0 comment

Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. Thank you for taking your time reading this site and for leaving comments. I appreciate that a lot. xx