LIFE UPDATE / JANUARY 2017

by - February 06, 2017

January has been BEAUTIFUL. 

It's a big contrast from last January where I stressed out and depressed haha. I can laugh it off now. Those things that happened last year, didn't happen anymore now. Yea I learned from my mistakes. What a difference a year can make :)

The opening month, for a couple of weeks, I still had my final exam for 5th semester. The rest of the month I spent home by meeting up with my favorite people and watching my absolute idol, Roger Federer, fought his way off of the 2017 Australian Open and witnessing him winning his 18th Slam! Who could've thought?! What a great great start to the year! 💗

My favorite people 💖
Having lunch, exchanging stories, gossiping.
yea we're obsessed with this app

I also celebrated SGC's 2 years anniversary on January. The anniversary itself was in October, but we just got the time to actually celebrate on January so yeah. How we celebrate was the usual thing, you know, gathering, playing games, tumpengan, having nasi kuning for dinner and stuff. 

2 years already. wow.

✌ for 2 years
this was one funny game. lol
tumpengan. as per usual.

AAAAAAAAAAND THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY JANUARY, OF COURSE, WAS...

ROGER FEDERER'S 18TH SLAM!
this couple 💕
I'VE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD 💗💗💗 💗

oh yes, there's one more thing that I enjoyed SO MUCH in January.


Can we please, for a moment, pause everything that we do and appreciate the look of Rafa in a sleeveless shirt?!?! What a view 😍💥💘


So that's it. Hope your January was as awesome as mine. Cheers!




chacha 
XO♥XO

You May Also Like

0 comment

Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. Thank you for taking your time reading this site and for leaving comments. I appreciate that a lot. xx