EID MUBARAK 1438 H

by - June 28, 2017

Hello! It's me again. After a month without posting anything, I'm finally back with many things to tell. This past month has been cray cray... Seems like either good and bad things keep taking turns playing their part in life. I woke up feeling fine in the morning but then at noon, I would've gotten a mental breakdown and sobbing. Yeah, it really did happen. I may share some of them here in the upcoming post. ........or I may not. We'll see.

Anyway, happy Eid Mubarak 1438 H!

This year's eid mubarak was just like any other years. Early in the morning me and my family prayed Eid in our nearest mosque. After that we drove to my grandma's place, spent the whole day there and gathered around with all our relatives. It's basically a family day. Same routine. Every year. So, in today's post I just want to take the time to edit and post some of our photos from the day, cause we got some good ones. Sorry not sorry haha!

Oh, and this year was a little special because my cousins from Padang are here! Not every day I get to meet them. It was a good day.





I hope we'll meet again some time next year, Ramadhan. 💖



chacha
XO♥XO

You May Also Like

0 comment

Call Me Pinky is an online journal that shares life adventure, dream, and all other random good things. Thank you for taking your time reading this site and for leaving comments. I appreciate that a lot. xx